Thursday, April 10, 2008


It is time to sit down and write something about my book, from the very beginning to the finish product.

Guided by my mother, I was exposed to Chinese classical poems since very young. Becasuse the poems were very short and rhymed, so it was easy for me to memorize, although I didn't know the meaning at all.

After entering elementary school, teachers started to teach us those poems, word by word. Since then I knew the meaning, just like knowing how to write a new word.

At middle school, teachers asked us to feel the poems by using imagination, becasue there were pictures inside. But I still didn't see the pictures at that time. Don't know since when, maybe from high school, images started to float into my mind, and I just realized how beautiful they are.



No comments: