Thursday, April 10, 2008


I have a clear concept about my book since the beginning, the next step is finding resources. First of all is the poems. Thanks to internet, I find all I need at University of Virginia's website, with both Chinese and English translation. I don't even need to type anything, just copy and paste, every thing goes smoothly so far.

After reading the translations I feel a little bit uncomfortable, because it lost the flavour of the original Chinese version, then I start to look for the best translation.

As for the images in my book, I have to say I have checked all books at both York and public library, but they are far from enough. Then I put my eyes to UT, whenever I can't find books at York, I can always find them there.

Here is the link to Home of 300 Tang Poems

No comments: